Dr. George Orwell
Dr. George Orwell, a recipient of the Sagan Prize for Mathematics, is a math expert with significant contributions to mathematics and probability theory through his certifications, professional accomplishments, and affiliations.
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics from Princeton
- Master’s in Mathematics from Princeton
- Ph.D. in Mathematics from MIT
- Certification in advanced Probability Theory from the American Statistical Association
- Published research papers on the foundations of probability theory and the geometry of logarithmic spiral curves in renowned math journals published by the Institute of Applied Mathematical Statistics
- Created a successful book series titled Post Graduate Texts in Mathematics, published by Orville Books
- Served as a project manager – research – manager in several globally reputed IT system integrators
- Mathematical Association of America
- American Mathematical Society
Buyonlineclass.com is a US-based portal having around 45 tutors from varied academic backgrounds. Our tutors do online classes on behalf of college students who seek help from us for their academics. Thus, students can manage their hectic schedules better.