Ian Fleming is an American author, journalist, and naval intelligence officer.
- MA in English from UCLA
- Ph.D.in defense and strategic studies from Missouri State University
- PG diploma in creative writing from the University of Central Missouri
- PG diploma in drama analysis from Emory University
- Interned at The Kenyon Review and several other reputed literary journals
- Senior science journalist at The Rudolf
- Self-published “To Who,” an acclaimed novel dealing with the dangers of AI-enabled espionage
- Worked with the Naval Intelligence Professionals (NIP) for five years
- Worked as a senior editor – Defense Acquisitions – for The Washington Post
- Member of the Committee to Protect Journalists
- Member of the Keele Foundation
- Honorary member of the Cartwright Society for Equity and Freedom
Buyonlineclass.com is a US-based portal having around 45 tutors from varied academic backgrounds. Our tutors do online classes on behalf of college students who seek help from us for their academics. Thus, students can manage their hectic schedules better.