Karla Jones is a senior content editor. She loves helping writers improve outcomes.
- BA in English Literature from the UCLA
- MA in Creative Writing from UPenn
- Certification in content marketing from the Content Marketing Institute
- Certified copy editor from the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- Worked with diverse clients as a content editor, including major corporations and small businesses
- Edited technical content for numerous websites, blogs, and marketing materials
- Member of the Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA) and the Society of American Journalists and Authors (SAJA)
Buyonlineclass.com is a US-based portal having around 45 tutors from varied academic backgrounds. Our tutors do online classes on behalf of college students who seek help from us for their academics. Thus, students can manage their hectic schedules better.
Articles By – Karla Jones
Explore How Many Pages Is 2000 Words & More
Students always wonder how many pages is 2000 words. The ...